Sakura's cray-pas or COUPY-pencil combines the soft, smooth color application of crayons with the brightness of dry pastels in a single color bar. Easy to use for kids above 3 years old, this long-duration color pencils will help to develop the artistic side of your kids. “Coupy” pencils by Sakura are woodless colour pencils manufactured using a combination of pure pigment and polythene wax.
- Colored plastic pencil without wooden case.
- An excellent tool for precise linedrawing.
- Usable on most drawing paper (drawing paper, kent paper, wood free paper and so on).
- No messy and greasy fingers when using.
- Drawing/lines are erasable with a normal eraser.
- As easy-to-use as colored pencils, but with the coloring power of crayons. The whole pencil is used to color, unlike a regular pencil with only a central colored lead.
- By changing the angle of the versatile COUPY PENCIL, holding it straight up or laying it flat, thick and thin lines can be freely drawn.
- Drawn lines can be erased with a regular eraser. Reflected highlights can be depicted by erasing color and exposing the original white surface. Any mistakes can easily be corrected.
- The secret of coloring with COUPY PENCIL is to hold it lightly with no excess force, and color by gently stroking the picture surface. Apply repeated layers to deepen the color, rather than applying color all at once.