Invented in 1921, Sakura is the original inventor of oil pastels. Cray-Pas® Junior Artist® provides beautiful and blendable color for young hands. The best art curriculums nationwide use Cray-Pas to teach and practice art introductory techniques. Cray-Pas oil pastels can create oil paint effects, will not peel, crack or flake, are easily blendable, and are safe for children. The round shape of Cray-Pas Junior Artist is easy to hold, and are great for drawing, lettering, scratch art, and long lasting sidewalk art. A special chubbie size stick of Cray-Pas Junior is also available for little hands to grasp. Cray-Pas are excellent on paper, cardboard, and canvas.
- Creative drawing/Resist art/Scratch art and dot art/Wall art and stenciling art/Card and craft projects/Long lasting sidewalk art
- Capable of creating oil paint effects
- Easy to blend and consistent color hue within sets
- Free of tree-nut oils, soy, latex, wheat, oat, barley, animal oils or waxes, dairy, casein, or egg ingredients
- Available in regular size stick sets of 12, 18, 24, 36 and 48 pieces, and in economical colorpacks for the classroom
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards